14 January, 2006

The High-flying Consultant Lifestyle

Saturday morning, 11:16 a.m. PST.

I should be landing at Pearson in Toronto in 40 minutes or so, but instead I'm drinking crappy coffee with artificial creamer at a Ramada in San Bruno, California. We decided yesterday afternoon that it made a lot of sense for me to be on the customer site Monday morning, so my flight's now on Tuesday and I'm left wondering what to do for the weekend (apart from the inevitable work for the design discussions which will be happening Monday). It's likely that I'll go wander around a mall - my birthday is Wednesday, and my wife's is Friday. I have no idea what to get her, so maybe I'll get a couple of ideas.

On the bright side, it's 12 degrees Celsius here right now - a bit rainy, but a damn sight better than a Canadian winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home